By its very name, Cosmetic Dentistry can sound like something that is not important. However, changing how your teeth and smile looks can have life changing effects. Improved self esteem can make a big difference.
Your Cosmetic needs are very individual; therefore, here at Perth Prime Dental we will treat you according to your specific requirements. In your first consult, we can listen to what you would like to achieve and explain the options that would work best for you.
Change can be something as simple as tooth whitening. Sometimes however we may need to look at options such as:
- Modern dentistry now allows you to wear braces that no one can see. If invisible braces is your best option, we can refer you. There may however, be alternative ways we can help you.
- Removable orthodontics can be used to assist with simple tooth movements, correcting the bite, or retaining teeth in place once braces have been removed.
- You can easily reclaim your smile with teeth whitening. We offer you two effective solutions to achieve a more confident look: Take home kits or in chair whitening.
- The ultimate cosmetic result is usually achieved by Porcelain veneers, but most of the times this technique involves tooth reduction or grinding and can be very costly. If a veneer is damaged in future it would have to be replaced completely which makes maintenance more expensive.
- Composite veneers, offer the advantage of changing your smile in a single visit , yet less expensive than porcelain veneers and repairable. In most cases, the best option is composite veneers as they have many advantages such as:
- They are a fraction of the cost of porcelain veneers.
- It will often fall under general dental if you have private health care.
- Pain free, no injections. Little or no drilling needed.
- The strength of your teeth not compromised as nothing taken away.
- Easy to restore in future in case of damage.
- Fast results, no waiting years for braces. Can sometimes be completed in a single session.
- thin layer of composite added on the front teeth to improve the appearance without involving lab work
- Inlays and Onlays correct teeth that are too damaged for a filling and not damaged enough to require a crown. An inlay is placed between the cusps (points) on the top of a tooth; an onlay is placed over one or more cusps.
- Dental crowns or “caps” that fit over existing teeth to replace missing or damaged tooth structures. They are commonly used after root canal therapy to strengthen a tooth and with an implant to replace a missing tooth.
- A dental implant, which is used to replace a missing tooth. The implant consists of a titanium screw that attaches itself to the jawbone and a crown that is secured to the post of the implant.
To achieve optimum smile results for our patients we sometimes need to do more than veneers only. It may involve laser gum treatment, vertical dimension increase or any individual need of your smile. Perth Prime Dental is equipped with the best possible laser “Waterlase”.
Dr Matin’s experience in doing free hand restoration has provided life changing results for many people. Book now to find out how we could transform your smile.
If you’re looking for a way to enhance your smile, let’s see what we can do to help. With all the cosmetic dentistry procedures available today, we’re sure to have one that suits your particular problem and your budget! Call our office today!